Melvin Belli Quotes, Sayings, Remarks, Thoughts and Speeches

Melvin Belli Quotes and Sayings

  • 1
    A lawyer's performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts. Melvin Belli | Refcard PDF






Author Name

Nut Quote: Famous Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Inspirational Thoughts, Love Quotes, Thoughts of the Day and More